Because of the Conscious Capital team’s diverse experience, we can identify a company’s hidden value and its potential to provide solutions for the challenges that companies face as they compete for attention.
Marketing team members have 15 years experience on average, servicing big and small brands, including: Google, PayPal, LEGO, Disney, Korn/Ferry International, The Coca-Cola Company, L’Oréal, Cartier, Manitou Group, Doosan Group, IETA, Allcot, OXY, Carbon Finance Labs, European Respiratory Society (ERS), European Lung Foundation (ELF)
Financial team members have more than 20 years of financial industry experience on average, with diverse backgrounds of working on the buy-side for family offices and hedge funds, and working on the sell-side for investment banks and serving family offices. Collectively, our financial team members have participated in more than 200 private and public offerings and 70 M&A transactions.
Miguel De Albuquerque
Chief Operating Officer
- 15 years of investment banking experience across diverse industries
- Participated in more than 70 M&A transactions of business retail, fintech, medtech, and life sciences in Europe*
- Built an extensive network of European investors and entrepreneurs through previous deals, education and events
- More than 3,700 teams coached
- 4 million euros raised on average* by companies she has coached
- 10 billion euros raised in aggregate* by companies she has coached
- Companies coached originate from 60 countries on 6 continents
Julia Losa Bravo
- Helped communicate the innovations of more than 500 companies, which went on to raise over 2 billion euros*
- Passionate about sustainability, cultural diversity and social causes, Julia’s experience in frontline healthcare has given her the unique insight and skills in her approach for visual communication and graphic design, with a speciality in the bio and health tech industries
- Her successful design-support collaborations include the University of Oxford, Imperial College London, Verve Ventures, IP Group, OSE, EIT Health, and Climate-KIC
- Visual designer with a rooted passion in generating positive global impact in social, health, environmental and financial sectors
- Over 500 pitch decks designed, which helped companies to raise over 2 billion euros*
- His successful design-support collaborations include the University of Oxford, Imperial College London, Verve Ventures, IP Group, OSE, EIT Health, and Climate-KIC
- MA/MSc in Innovation Design Engineering from the Royal College of Arts and Imperial College London. Ashley’s 10-year experience in graphic design and visual storytelling has shaped his expertise in understanding a company’s needs to visually communicate their innovation and story effectively
- 18 years of marketing communication & brand building experience with strong visual communication background
- Intact track-record of working in the marketing and advertising industry for clients from the luxury industry to NGO’s and organizations in Europe and the U.S.
- Broad range of expertise in delivering a wide scope of projects and analysis of client needs
- Client portfolio includes: The Coca-Cola Company, L’Oréal, Cartier, Manitou Group, Doosan Group, IETA, Allcot, OXY, Carbon Finance Labs, European Respiratory Society (ERS), European Lung Foundation (ELF), and others
Web Design and Development
- Over 20 years of experience in web development, he is a seasoned design professional who has witnessed and contributed to the ever-evolving landscape of the digital world. From the early days of HTML and CSS to the latest frameworks and technologies, continuously honing his skills and staying at the forefront of the industry. His expertise spans a wide range of web development domains, including front-end development, back-end programming, database management, and user experience design.
*Past performance is not indicative of future results
Disclaimer: Conscious Capital AG, Conscious Capital, Inc., and Conscious Giving, Inc. (collectively referred to hereinafter as “Conscious Capital”) are legally independent entities. Conscious Capital and its affiliates, and their respective employees, officers and directors take no part in the negotiation or execution of transactions for the purchase or sale of securities. Conscious Capital is not a registered broker-dealer in the United States and does not conduct any securities activities. This website is not to be used or considered as, does not constitute or form part of, an offer to or solicitation of an offer to sell, purchase, exchange or transfer any securities or invitation to subscribe for any securities in any jurisdiction, and does not constitute an advertisement of securities in any other jurisdiction. Use of this website is not for any person or entity that is a citizen or resident or located in any locality, state, country, or other jurisdiction in which such use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would require any registration or licensing within such jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, or Japan. For additional disclaimers, please click here