Whether we are making a direct investment into an African company or a company in a mature market, we follow the same philosophy.
- We measure risk while looking for value inflection catalysts.
- We use a wide range of valuation metrics to determine worth.
- We invest only in companies where we can add value through our capital, insights and relationships.
- We look to invest with solid management teams with the ability to adapt and innovate.
- We look for products and services that lower the costs, improve the quality and increase access of healthcare.
Disclaimer: Conscious Capital AG, Conscious Capital, Inc., and Conscious Giving, Inc. (collectively referred to hereinafter as “Conscious Capital”) are legally independent entities. Conscious Capital and its affiliates, and their respective employees, officers and directors take no part in the negotiation or execution of transactions for the purchase or sale of securities. Conscious Capital is not a registered broker-dealer in the United States and does not conduct any securities activities. This website is not to be used or considered as, does not constitute or form part of, an offer to or solicitation of an offer to sell, purchase, exchange or transfer any securities or invitation to subscribe for any securities in any jurisdiction, and does not constitute an advertisement of securities in any other jurisdiction. Use of this website is not for any person or entity that is a citizen or resident or located in any locality, state, country, or other jurisdiction in which such use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would require any registration or licensing within such jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, or Japan. For additional disclaimers, please click here